This functionality is present in the reCaptcha Pro version.
To add reCaptcha to Gravity Forms follow these steps.
1. Open the reCaptcha > Settings page and properly configure the plugin before continuing.
2. Enable the "Gravity Forms" using the "Enable Captcha For" option.
3. Open the “Forms” > “Forms” page on the Admin Dashboard.
4. Click the “Add New” button to create a new form or click the “Edit button” to add reCaptcha to the form created before.
5. Click the “BWS reCaptcha” badge on the “Standard Fields” section to add reCaptcha to the form.
6. The reCaptcha field will appear at the chosen place. Click the “Update” button to save changes.
This article related to reCaptcha by BestWebSoft plugin
Additional resources: reCaptcha - User Guide
Still need help? Feel free to contact our friendly support team. Create a private ticket