In order to add a link (URL) of the image original source to the Gallery lightbox. Please follow the steps below:
1. Go to "Global Settings" page and scroll down to the checkbox "Enable to display link to the original file under each image in the lightbox" and mark it.
2. Click "Save Changes" button and check the Lightbox.
For a version older than 4.3.6:
- Open your Wordpress admin dashboard.
- Open the gallery editing page (or create a new gallery).
- Find the "Upload File" block and "Upload a file" button.
- Enable the "Allow the download link for all images in this gallery" option.
- Save the gallery and check the Lightbox.
If you do not see any changes and there are still no links, try to clear your browser cache (Win - Ctrl+F5; Mac - Cmd+R).
If you still have any problems, please submit a private request and provide an access to your Wordpress admin dashboard (administrator access level). Submit a request