BestWebSoft has started publishing guest posts from authors who can create unique and useful WordPress-related articles for our blog. This is a great opportunity for our readers to get Wordpress tutorials and useful tips from you.
Please follow the requirements below to submit your guest posts. Note that we get a lot of submissions, but we publish only the best.
- We accept WordPress-related content only
- This content is for users who don't have any programming skills
- Your content must be unique, and should not be published elsewhere
- Article should be valuable and useful source of information – don't write for backlinks!
- Keep your post within 500-1,200 words
- Include a featured image (additional images or infographics are also welcome)
- Check your post for spelling and grammar before submitting
- Advertisement links should be visible, but not clickable (i.e., http://example.com/link-example)
- We may edit your article if it doesn't meet the described requirements
Additional information to include when contacting us:
- A link to your Google drive folder with a featured image (or multiple images) and your article (i.e. it something like this); please make sure that this folder can be accessed via a link
- Include you name, a short biography and a link to your blog or social networking site when contacting us. We will publish links to non commercial websites only. Your link will be visible, but not clickable (i.e., http://example.com/link-example).
Seems like everything is ok? Submit Your Post