Follow the instruction below in order to fix this problem:
- Check the plugin settings yourwebsite.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=contact_form.php > Sending Method > change the lines from "Wp-mail" to "Mail" and vice versa.
- Email messages can be marked as spam on your server. Please choose another email instead of the admin address. For example, your personal Gmail. You can change it in the "Use this email" block. If the message is sent, it means that email filtering is set on your server.
- Install and configure SMTP plugin. Open the "Send A Test Email" tab on the plugin settings page. Check the "Display log" option and send a test email. Check the plugin log for any errors after a test email is sent. If some errors occurred, you need to fix them. Please note that it is necessary to set SMTP plugin by BestWebSoft the same way your contact form was set before sending a message.
Submit a support request if the problem still remains. Please include the following information when contacting support:
- URL of the page where Contact Form is located (make sure that the plugin is activated and the form is displayed on the page).
- Log generated by the SMTP plugin after sending the test message.