Follow the next steps in order to change the email subject:
- Open your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Make sure that the Contact Form plugin is installed and activated.
- Navigate to the Contact Form Settings page.
- Find and open the "Additional settings" tab.
- Find the"'FROM' field" and make necessary changes in "Name" and "Email" sections by selecting appropriate radio buttons and setting the information.
- Save changes and check the result.
This article related to Contact Form by BestWebSoft plugin
Additional resources: Contact Form - User Guide
Still need help? Feel free to contact our friendly support team. Create a private ticket