Follow the next steps in order to remove the sidebar from gallery page manually via FTP (for gallery template only):
- Download and install FTP client (for example, Filezilla).
- Open FTP client and enter your FTP access credentials (host, username and password) to access files on your server;
- Navigate to 'yourwordpresswebsite/wp-content/themes/yourtheme' and create `/bws-templates` directory there;
- Plugin template files can be found in the directory
/wp-content/plugins/gallery-plugin/templates/ (pro: /wp-content/plugins/gallery-pro-plugin/templates/)
- You can edit these files in an upgrade-safe way using overrides. Copy them into a directory with your theme named
- Remove the following line from these files:
<?php get_sidebar(); ?>
- Save changes and clear your browser cache.
Note: Do not edit these files in the plugin’s core directly as they are overwritten during the upgrade process and any customizations will be lost.