Follow the next steps in order to remove the sidebar from gallery page manually via FTP (for gallery template only):
- Download and install FTP client (for example, Filezilla).
- Open FTP client and enter your FTP access credentials (host, username and password) to access files on your server;
- Navigate to 'yourwordpresswebsite/wp-content/themes/yourtheme' and create `/bws-templates` directory there;
- Plugin template files can be found in the directory
/wp-content/plugins/gallery-plugin/templates/ (pro: /wp-content/plugins/gallery-pro-plugin/templates/)
- You can edit these files in an upgrade-safe way using overrides. Copy them into a directory with your theme named
- Remove the following line from these files:
<?php get_sidebar(); ?>
- Save changes and clear your browser cache.
Note: Do not edit these files in the plugin’s core directly as they are overwritten during the upgrade process and any customizations will be lost.
This article related to Galley by BestWebSoft plugin
Additional resources: Gallery - User Guide
Still need help? Feel free to contact our friendly support team. Create a private ticket