Follow the next steps to protect your Contact Form 7 installed on WordPress website with super security Captcha plugin:
- Install and activate both plugins: Captcha Pro and Contact Form 7.
- Got to Captcha Settings and enable the "Contact Form 7" checkbox.
- Navigate to the Contact Form 7 form where you want to add the Captcha protection.
- For Contact Form 7 since version 4.2 on the form edit page select BWS CAPTCHA tag and insert it into your form.
For Contact Form 7 below version 4.2 on the form edit page find a drop-down menu with the form fields, select BWS CAPTCHA and insert it into your form.
- Check the result in the front-end.