Please complete the following:
- You must go to Google developers console and create a new project (set fields "Project name" and "Project ID" as you wish).
- Go to the “API Library” and click the “Firebase Dynamic Links API” section.
- Click the “Enable” button to activate the API library.
- Open the “Credentials” tab and click the “Credentials in APIs&Services” link. The API key for browser application will be created.
- Click the “Restrict key” button to prevent unauthorized use of the key in production.