Follow the next steps in order to change the appearance of reCaptcha:
- Open your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Navigate to the plugin settings page.
- Find the "Theme" option (only available for versions 2) and select the preferred style from the drop-down list.
- Save changes and check the result.
In reCaptcha Pro, when you selected reCAPTCHA "Version 2", there is also an ability to choose reCAPTCHA size: normal or compact. To do that, please complete the following steps:
1. Go to the plugin settings page;
2. Find the "Size" option and choose "Compact" or "Normal" radio button;
3. Click the "Save Changes" button.
This article related to reCaptcha by BestWebSoft plugin
Additional resources: reCaptcha - User Guide
Still need help? Feel free to contact our friendly support team. Create a private ticket