Follow the next steps in order to register your website with Google and get the API keys:
1) Open your WordPress admin dashboard.
2) Navigate to the plugin settings page. Select the reCaptcha Version according to Google keys (details below).
3) There you'll see the "Get the API Keys" link and "Site Key" and "Secret Key" options.
4) Click the "Get the API Keys" link to create the necessary keys.
5) You will be redirected to the following page https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin#list. There you will see the "Register a new site" block.
6) Choose the necessary reCAPTCHA version.
7) Enter your domain name.
8) Mark the "Accept the reCAPTCHA Terms of Service" checkbox and click the "Register" button.
9) You will see the "Adding reCAPTCHA to your site" block.
10) Here you have your Site key and Secret key. Copy them and paste them to the appropriate fields on the plugin settings page.
11) After that, click the "Save Changes" button.
Then, you must test reCAPTCHA.
1) You will see the "Test reCAPTCHA" button. Click on it.
2) Complete the reCAPTCHA to verify your keys.
This article related to reCaptcha by BestWebSoft plugin
Additional resources: reCaptcha - User Guide
Still need help? Feel free to contact our friendly support team. Create a private ticket