In the Free plugin version you can follow the steps below:
1. Activate the plugin.
2. Go to the plugin settings page (Dashboard -> BWS Panel -> Sender) and edit the necessary options.
3. Go to the edit mail page (Dashboard -> Sender) and:
- Select the users (by roles) you want to send a mail to;
- Enter the subject and text of the mail;
- Click "Send" button.
In the Pro plugin version you can follow the steps below:
First you need to create a letter for your mailout.
1. Go to Dashboard -> Sender Pro -> Letters -> Add New.
2. Select the letter template from the existing ones and click "Load Additional Data" button or write the letter by yourself. Enter the mail subject and text. Also you can use the shortcodes given in the tooltip.
3. Click "Save letter" button.
Then you should create a mailout.
1. Go to Dashboard -> Sender Pro -> Mailouts -> Add New Mailouts.
2. Select the letter you want to send.
3. Select the users (by roles) you want to send a mail to.
4. Click "Send Mailout" button.
In both plugin version, you can view a report about mailout.
In the Free plugin version go to Sender -> Reports.
In the Pro plugin version go to Sender Pro -> Mailouts and check the status of the mailouts.