Follow the next steps in order to update your Pro plugin manually via FTP:
- Go to your personal page Client Area on our website where you can view your purchase information and make the necessary changes to your licenses and domains. If necessary, please, submit "Lost your password" request.
- Download the archive with the plugin.
- Download and install FTP client (for example, Filezilla).
- Open FTP client and enter your FTP access credentials (host, username and password) to access files on your server.
- Navigate to 'yourwordpresswebsite/wp-content/plugins' directory.
- Unpack the archive with Pro plugin and upload it to the specified directory.
Also, please have a look at the article on how to install a WordPress plugin.