In order to add Multilanguage Switcher to menus follow the steps below:
1. Go to "Dashboard" => "Appearance" => "Menus".
2. Then make sure that "Multilanguage switcher” is activated in the "Screen Options” menu.
3. Choose the necessary menu where you would like to add a Multilanguage switcher and click the "Select” button.
4. Mark the "Multilanguage switcher” checkbox and click the "Add to Menu” button.
5. Then, you will see the "Multilanguage switcher” in the "Menu Structure” block. Maximize the menu in order to select the Multilanguage switcher type and click the "Save Menu” button.
This article related to Multilanguage by BestWebSoft plugin
Additional resources: Multilanguage - User Guide
Still need help? Feel free to contact our friendly support team. Create a private ticket